Monday, May 23, 2011

La Hacienda Real in Salem worth the drive....

I'm going to start off this blog post with an apology for the poor photo quality posted below.  This weekend, my son had a baseball tournament in Keizer.  After the game, I did a search using the "Urbanspoon" application on my iPhone and came up with La Hacienda Real.


You know it is going to be good when you enter the parking lot at 7pm on a Sunday night to find the parking lot full and several people coming in and out of the restaurant.

Above are photos and plaques on the wall of the foyer showing they are one of the top rated restaurants by Citysearch.
I started my meal off with a Strawberry daquiri and was not disappointed.

My son's chicken salad.....Huge portion, fresh, and filling!
My husband's burrito...once again, they did not disappoint
I asked the waitress for a recommendation and she suggested the fajitas....  Unfortunately my photo of the sizzling grilled, chicken, onions and peppers didn't turn out.  My side plate however is above.  Excellent refried beans, rice and huge side of guacamole, cheese, salsa and sour cream.

La Hacienda Real is definitely worth the drive south!!!

The restaurant location we visited was
5024 River Rd. N
Keizer, OR 97303
503 390-0923

No comments:

Post a Comment